Monday, August 2, 2010

Mortal Combat in 3D

One of the biggest fighting game headliners at E3 this year is the newest Mortal Kombat, with fans and press alike lining up to see the latest game footage. The hype surrounding the new MK title has been intense in the last few weeks, what with the official announcement and game trailer coming out a little more than a week ago and the official movie pitch that hit the Internet earlier this summer, all becoming instant online sensations. This excitement filled the air at the Warner Bros. booth, and we at Skatter Tech couldn’t wait to check it out. As Skatter Tech’s senior reporter Dominic and I sat down to watch an exclusive demo of the legendary fighting game, we noticed that I was the only girl in a room of upwards thirty people. As such, I feel it is my duty to adequately represent the finer sex’s Mortal Kombat fan base, and I’m pleased to report that the new Mortal Kombat looks (literally) bloody fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment